Signed in as:
Signed in as:
Richmond Hill Golf Academy, LLC. (“RHGA”) recognizes the importance of the Internet in shaping the public’s perception of our organization. RHGA also recognizes the importance of our students, parents, and coaches in leading and setting the tone of social media interactions in a manner that advances RHGA’s mission and goals.
Richmond Hill Golf Academy is dedicated to the development of well-rounded youth through positive sports competition. We strive to develop fundamental skills through active participation of our players and to promote good sportsmanship from our players, coaches, and parents. Richmond Hill Golf Academy is dedicated to grow the game of golf within our community. Our mission at RHGA is to provide excellent golf instruction to prepare our players for that next level.
This Social Media Policy applies to all the participants, parents, and coaches. This Social Media Policy applies to all social media content posted by RHGA Members in their professional and personal capacity to the extent such content is related to RHGA.
RHGA strives to create a positive and inclusive organization that is dedicated to helping young athletes reach their potential. In furtherance of this goal, RHGA aspires to engage members of the community in positive, honest, transparent, and knowledgeable dialogue about RHGA through social media. RHGA views social media as an important tool for communicating its successes and opportunities for athletic and individual development. RHGA also views social media as a platform for receiving constructive feedback from the community and for discussing RHGA’s challenges and opportunities for improvement in a positive and constructive way.
All RHGA Members shall abide by the following guidelines when using social media:
1. Be positive and respectful, and always take the high road. When disagreeing with others’ opinions, remain appropriate and polite. If you find yourself in a situation online that is becoming antagonistic, ask the RHGA coaches/manager for advice on how to disengage from the dialogue in a polite and respectful manner that reflects well on RHGA.
2. Do not post content that would harm RHGA or damage RHGA’s reputation. Remember that even while you are on your own personal time, you are a representative of RHGA, and people may interpret your online postings or social interactions as though they were official RHGA statements.
3. Use good judgment when posting comments on any official RHGA sites. Bear in mind that your comments can create liability for RHGA. If you are unsure whether a comment is appropriate to post, either do not post it or obtain prior approval from the RHGA Management team.
4. Be smart about what you publish. Once something is posted, it exists online forever. Ask yourself, “would I want to see this published in the newspaper or posted on a billboard tomorrow or ten years from now?” If the answer is “no,” do not post.
5. Encourage others to engage in positive interactions on social media. If you are concerned about any RHGA Member’s use of social media, please bring your concerns to the attention of your sport coordinator or a member of the RHGA Management Team.
6. Personally, identifiable information (information, such as a name and date of birth and/or a street address which, when taken together, can identify a particular individual) should not be disclosed in any manner on official RHGA social networking sites without the approval of the sport coordinator or RHGA Management Team.
Violations of the Social Media Policy
The RHGA Management Team shall have the authority to monitor and enforce this Social Media Policy. The RHGA Management Team, and any individual appointed by the Management Team, shall have the authority to remove any inappropriate or offensive comments from official RHGA sites and to block any individual or organization from posting on any official RHGA social media platform if they determine, in their sole discretion, that such removal or block is in the best interests of RHGA.
The failure of any RHGA Member to adhere to this Social Media Policy shall be considered a violation of the RHGA Code of Conduct, and any RHGA Member who fails to adhere to this Social Media Policy shall be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of such individual’s involvement in RHGA, in accordance with the RHGA Disciplinary Procedures.
Copyright © 2019 Richmond Hill Golf Academy (LLC) - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder